An end of year podcast to help you figure out stuff like: What wine to gift if you’re on a budget, or not, what defines a “special” occasion, how to get the host to open the wine you bring, plus quick Christmas pairings & options for New Year’s bubbles!
- Wine is an ideal last-minute gift — don’t get gadgets unless the person specifies they want them!
- Ways to figure out what someone may want
- Budget and non-budget options
- How to figure out how to make sure the wine you bring to a gathering gets opened and some other etiquette suggestions
- Saving for a “special” occasion – notes on when an occasion is “special” enough
- Sparkling wines for NYE — different options and ideas on drinking order (here’s a link to the DISCOUNTED sparkling class for next week!)
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year! Thanks for your support in 2016!
Here’s to an even better 2017!